About Us

Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Documenting our little monkey as he grows before our eyes.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Ninja Baby, Sarah in town, and Play Time


Jumbling a couple of weeks worth of information...


Benjamin smiles now (not just the gas smiles but real smiles), he grabs now (he likes Frank's chest hair and my hair), and he likes to stare at lights. His personality is really starting to shine. Yesterday, he hung out on his play mat for 15 minutes - kicking, smiling, and fixated - a record!























He still likes to eat all the time, he fights sleep a little bit more (he likes to stare at all the new sights in his life), and he is just so cute. Yes, I know I am biased but he is a cutie. In particular, I just love this picture (he looks like a little ninja)






















Thanks Sarah for cooking, cleaning, and being a great "aunt" to Benjamin. We really appreciate all you did for us last weekend. Please do it again. ;) Frank and I are starting to feel a bit spoiled by our friends and family. There are plenty of weekends free in September so don't all of you fight over what weekend you will be coming over to spoil us some more.




Thanks to Grandma/Grandpa Gonzalez for taking care of us. Benjamin is lucky to have such loving grandparents. He world is truly full of so much love. Is there such thing as too much love? I hope not because he is one person who deserves all the love in the world.

1 comment:

Sweet T said...

he is definitely Frank's child! that last picture is too cute